The Endurance by Body-Solid E400 Elliptical Trainer is built with a patented center drive design and a low center of gravity providing a smooth and quiet cardio workout.
The E400 Elliptical has an adjustable 17”-21” stride to ensure the best fit for all users. Dual-action upper and lower body movements provide a total body workout.
Fully adjustable with 20 levels of resistance, the E400 Elliptical also features a wireless HRC (heart-rate control) with a chest strap that keeps users in their target zones.
The Endurance by Body-Solid E400 Elliptical Trainer is programmable with six preset programs, five heart-rate programs, manual mode and two user profiles.
The center drive design provides a more compact and stable platform than front or rear-drive ellipticals without compromising biomechanics. The Endurance by Body-Solid E400 will fit into rooms and homes other machines cannot.
Additional features include a 300 lb. weight capacity, a low step-up height of just 8”, an interactive LED display, transport handles for movement and a water bottle holder.
- Patented Center Drive design
- Smooth and quiet motion
- Compact and stable design
- Low center of gravity combined with a balanced frame prevents rocking
- Dual-action upper and lower body with premium handgrips and pedals
- Adjustable 17-21” stride
- Six preset programs, five heart rate programs, manual mode & two user profiles
- 20 levels of quiet magnetic resistance
- Handles for easy transport
- 8” step-up height
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Product Weight: 244 lbs.
- Dimensions: 50”L x 31”W x 66”H