- Constructed with 3” x 3” 11-gauge steel, the SPR250 offers a robust 1000lb weight capacity.
- 1" hole spacing to find that perfect fit.
- The SPR250 base frame can be assembled at multiple widths, allowing for usage with 5’, 6’ and 7’ Olympic bars, offering unbeatable customization for facilities with space concerns.
- With the adjustable width and small footprint, the SPR250 can fit comfortably in multiple applications including home gyms, garage gyms as well as group training facilities.
- Designed for use with squats, pack pulls, deadlifts, overhead press, power cleans and more.
- Dimensions: 51.2”L x 59.4”W x 72.7”H
- LIFETIME: Frame & Welds, Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods, Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
Back to Summer Collection for Outdoor Training