Forte Fitness Equipment has an excellent solution for a walking treadmill unit designed specifically designed for home or commercial settings such as Apartments, condos, personal training studios, Corporate wellness, Rehabilitation, Medical and Physiotherapy clinics.
Whether rehabbing an injury or looking for a workout at any age, the Endurance by
Body-Solid T50 Rehab/Walking Treadmill has the features and functions for safe,
The Endurance by Body-Solid T50 Rehab/Walking Treadmill features a 2” thick handrail that extends the full length of the treadmill, an easy access belt-wide rear entry rampand a starting speed of only 0.1mph.
The thick 18.9” x 53” walking belt on the T50 provides added comfort with an
ergonomically positioned contact heart rate monitor. Ease of use is also enhanced with an easy-to-read blue LED display and three jumbo 1 ¾” information windows devoted to time/distance, speed and heart rate/calories. Oversized interface buttons make it easier than ever to make adjustments on the move.
Additional features on the T50 Rehab/Walking Treadmill include a 1.5 HP motor,
high-quality aluminium foot rails and the ability for speed adjustments from 0.1-5 mph in 0.1 mph increments.
- Full length thick handrails
- high torque 1.5 HP motor
- Aluminum foot rails & wide rear entry ramp
- 18.9” x 53” walking belt
- 0.1-5mph speed adjustments with 0.1 mph increments
- Easy-to-read LED display
- Oversized interface buttons
- Weight Capacity: 310 lbs.
- Product Weight: 162 lbs.
- Dimensions: 77”L x 29.5” W x 53.5” H
Commercial Warranty: 3 years parts, 2 years electronics, 1 year labor
Home Warranty: 5 years all parts, 1 year labor
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device