The HOIST® Chest Press with innovative ROX™ technology takes this classic upper body strengthening exercise to the next level! This machine aligns the user with the press arms throughout the entire movement – starting with the handles at chest level and rocking to a smooth finish with the handles at chin level. Independent, converging press arms, that are counter-balanced, provide a natural motion, minimizing stress to the anterior shoulder capsule, allowing for a low starting weight. Contoured press arm handles provide multiple grip positions, for a safe and comfortable workout. Generous built-in weight storage make it easy for work out enthusiasts to quickly add plates to the machine, while keeping your gym or workout facility tidy and saving space.
Dynamic adjustment, designed to provide a more comfortable and secure workout based upon the body’s natural posture and flexibility is the essence behind the ROC-IT™ line from HOIST®. Try it out for yourself and EXPERIENCE THE RIDE!
- ROC-IT® technology aligns the user with the press-arms throughout the movement, for a start with the handles positioned at chest level and a finish with the handles level with the chin
- Independent, converging press-arms provide a natural motion and minimize stress to the anterior shoulder capsule
- Counter-balanced press-arms for a low starting weight
- Contoured press-arm handles provide multiple grip positions
- Generous built-in weight storage
- 52.75"W, 72"H, 82.25"L, 439lbs