Skip to content
- Contoured press arm handles provide multiple grip positions
- Starts with the exercise handles positioned at chest level, then rocks rearward to align the handles with the chin mimicking the natural angular or arched movement of a decline bench press
- Designed to reduce the stresses placed upon the anterior shoulder capsule associated with horizontal extension and internal rotation of the arm
- Synchronized converging exercise motion replicates dumbbell presses
- Ratcheting seat adjustment
- 52.25"WX56.25"HX73"L, 375lbs
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device