The HOIST® Shoulder Press with innovative ROX™ technology rocks the user back as the press arms rise, replicating the natural motion of a dumbbell or barbell shoulder press while minimizing the stress to the shoulder joints. Independent, converging press arms are counter-balanced to provide a natural motion. Contoured press arm handles provide multiple grip positions for users of all sizes. Generous built-in weight storage make it easy for work out enthusiasts to quickly add plates to the machine, while keeping your gym or workout facility tidy and saving space.
Dynamic adjustment, designed to provide a more comfortable and secure workout based upon the body’s natural posture and flexibility is the essence behind the ROC-IT™ line from HOIST®. Try it out for yourself and EXPERIENCE THE RIDE!
- Starts the exercise handles positioned in front of the body, then rocks rearward positioning the handles over head to mimc the natural movement of a dumbbell shoulder press
- Rocking movement aligns the user's arm with the midline of their torso to decrease external rotation of the arm and shoulder and reduce lower back arching
- Synchronized converging exercise motion replicates dumbbell presses
- Counter-balanced exercise arm
- Ratcheting seat adjustment
- Contoured press arm handles provide multiple grip positions
- 52.75WX55.25HX81.75"L, 396lbs