- Converging CrossRamp® is adjustable between 10 and 35 degrees
- Moving handlebars for a total body workout
- Advanced P82 touchscreen console that rivals the best personal electronics
Our patented elliptical path follows a natural running stride with a movement that allows the user’s feet to converge toward the midline of their body. Users can isolate or crosstrain specific lower body muscle groups simply by adjusting the angle of the ramp, making it easy to target different muscle groups, encourage training variance and propel results.
With moving handlebars users can push and pull with their upper body to achieve a complete workout.
The P82 console not only offers a brilliant 15" screen that is ergonomically positioned to delivery crystal clear entertainment viewing for exercisers in motion, but when networked is also a direct-to-exerciser communication portal allowing you an opportunity to build your brand, share information about activities and services, and strengthen the sense of community within your facility.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device