Forte Fitness Equipment provides a number of solutions to strengthen the core, and the Hoist Plate Loaded Roc-it dual abdominal will provide you a unique and engaging experience.
The HOIST® Abdominals machine with innovative ROX™ technology is designed to offer constant lumbar, thoracic and cervical support to avoid hyperextension or unnatural loading of the spine during exercise. The unique ROC-IT™ rocking movement lowers the hips to increase the involvement of the abdominal muscles to produce trunk flexion. And the swiveling seat pad (that can be locked or unlocked) provides multiple abdominal exercise options resulting in greater activation of core musculature for users. Wide range grip handles provide multiple grip positions for users of all sizes. Generous built-in weight storage make it easy for work out enthusiasts to quickly add plates to the machine, while keeping your gym or workout facility tidy and saving space.
Dynamic adjustment, designed to provide a more comfortable and secure workout based upon the body’s natural posture and flexibility is the essence behind the ROC-IT™ line from HOIST®. Try it out for yourself and EXPERIENCE THE RIDE!
- Seat pad can be locked in place or unlocked for pivoting movement
- Pivoting seat pad provides multiple abdominal exercises and results in greater activation of the core musculature
- Starts the body in an upright posture with exercise handles overhead to pre-stretch the abdominal muscles
- Rocking movement lowers the hips to increase the involvement of the abdominal muscles to produce trunk flexion
- Designed to offer constant lumbar, thoracic and cervical support to avoid hyperextension or unnatural loading of the spine
- Avoids excessive hip flexion unlike traditional abdominal machines
- 41"W x 62.50H x 42.75"L- 195lbs