The HOIST® Seated Mid Row with innovative ROX™ technology aligns the user with the motion of the pull arms, leaning the torso forward for a good stretch at the start and rocking backwards for a comfortable, low finish. Independent, diverging pull arms provide a natural movement, minimizing stress to the shoulder joints. Rotating handles provide 360 degrees of grip options, with a fixed center grip handle mounted on the machine for one-handed rows. A padded chest brace adjusts to accommodate users of varying sizes and arm lengths, offering support and proper positioning. Generous built-in weight storage make it easy for work out enthusiasts to quickly add plates to the machine, while keeping your gym or workout facility tidy and saving space.
Dynamic adjustment, designed to provide a more comfortable and secure workout based upon the body’s natural posture and flexibility is the essence behind the ROC-IT™ line from HOIST®. Try it out for yourself and EXPERIENCE THE RIDE!
- Self-aligning exercise arm allows the user to pull the handles down into a low row position to recruit more mid and lower back muscles
- Swiveling handles provide pronated, neutral and supinated grip positions
- Self-aligning ratcheting chest pad offers support throughout exercise motion
- Synchronized diverging exercise motion follows the natural movement of the shoulder
- Ratcheting seat adjustment
- 52.75"WX47"HX70.50L, 372lbs