Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-IT™line from HOIST®.
Using ROX™ technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm.
Forte Fitness Equipment and Hoist ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment.
- Contoured press arm handles provide multiple grip positions
- Starts with the exercise handles positioned at chest level, then rocks rearward to align the handles with the chin mimicking the natural angular or arched movement of a incline bench press
- Designed to reduce the stresses placed upon the anterior shoulder capsule associated with horizontal extension and internal rotation of the arm
- Synchronized converging exercise motion replicates dumbbell presses
- Counter-balanced exercise arm
- Ratcheting seat adjustment
- 52.75"W x 56.25"H x 90.25"L- 428lbs