The HOIST® Incline Chest Press with innovative ROX™ technology puts work out enthusiasts in a secure and comfortable position from start to finish for engaging, targeted upper chest exercises. This unit aligns the user with the press arms at chest level, then rocks backwards replicating the movement of an incline chest press providing a more stable and ergonomically correct posture than can be established with free weights. Independent, converging press arms are counter-balanced to provide a natural motion, minimizing stress to the anterior shoulder capsule and allowing for a low starting weight. Contoured press arm handles provide multiple grip positions for users of all sizes. Generous built-in weight storage make it easy for work out enthusiasts to quickly add plates to the machine, while keeping your gym or workout facility tidy and saving space.
Dynamic adjustment, designed to provide a more comfortable and secure workout based upon the body’s natural posture and flexibility is the essence behind the ROC-IT™ line from HOIST®. Try it out for yourself and EXPERIENCE THE RIDE!
- Contoured press arm handles provide multiple grip positions
- Starts with the exercise handles positioned at chest level, then rocks rearward to align the handles with the chin mimicking the natural angular or arched movement of a incline bench press
- Designed to reduce the stresses placed upon the anterior shoulder capsule associated with horizontal extension and internal rotation of the arm
- Synchronized converging exercise motion replicates dumbbell presses
- Counter-balanced exercise arm
- Ratcheting seat adjustment
- 52.75"W x 56.25"H x 90.25"L- 428lbs